Withdrawing From the University:

If it is necessary for a student to withdraw from the University during the semester, he/she must meet with the Director of Student Retention to complete the necessary paperwork.  After properly filling out the withdrawal form and securing all of the necessary clearances, the student will present the withdrawal form at the Business Office where it will be countersigned and transferred to the Registrar.

If a student is completing the current semester but does not plan to return the following term, it is important to notify Sandy Patterson, Coordinator of Student Retention at 793-4859 to complete the appropriate paperwork.