8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Saturdays & Sundays
Hours are subject to change. Messages left on weekends or holidays will be answered the following business day.
There are three ways to contact McMurry Technology Student Support
* Call 325-793-4900
* Email Helpdesk@mcm.edu
* Come to Room 103 Cooke Building
Feel free to contact the support desk if you:
* having problems logging into your course (be sure you have read the login procedure first)
* can't get a technical function inside your online course to work (i.e. submitting assignment, completing an exam)
* forgot your password
* want general information not included on the web site.
Please contact your instructor if you:
* need to explain why an assignment didn't get done
* want to know your grades
* want to add a class after the registration deadline
If you forgot your password, contact the Help Desk at 325-793-4900.
If your password as expired, review "Resetting Expired Password".
Notes about Moodle
* If you have a Moodle account from the previous sememester, your login information and email address remain the same.
* You will not be able to log into your course until the first day of class. If you log into Moodle prior to the firt day of class and you cannot see your course, this means that your instructor hs not made the course available yet.
If there is a know problem with Moodle or McMurry related servers, such as one being down, you will receive email notification from the IT Department. Keep an open mind about technology. As you probably aware, technology doesn't work 100 percent of the time.
If the technology from McMurry isn't functioning properly, please be patient. McMurry has people who will take care of whatever problems arise. Also, if there is a problem and your instructor can verify it, the instructor will make accommodations for you. Please don't panic.