Financial Aid

Click Below for more information on Loans.

Federal Direct Stafford Loans

Federal Direct PLUS (Parent) Loans

ELM Select (Private Loans)

Click here to complete your FAFSA

Frequently Asked Questions "What is the difference between the Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford Loan?"
Frequently Asked Questions "How do I know if I'm making 'Satisfactory Academic Progress?'"

For more information, contact:

Financial Counselor
Campus Box 908
(325) 793-4713
(800) 460-2392 Ext. 4713