Summary of Benefits
Group Health Insurance
Term Life Insurance
Group Long Term Disability
Other Insurance Plans:
Other optional insurance plans are also available for emoployees and immediate family members. The employee pays 100% of those premiums. These include:
- Cancer & Accident through TransAmerica
- Vision through Ameritas/VSP network providors
- Dental through Amertias network providors
- Additional Life Insurance available through Sun Life
- Section 125-Cafeteria Plan through FBAFlex: This will allow you to tax shelter any unreimbursed medical or child care expenses that you plan to incur over the plan year.
Education Benefit for Employees and Dependents:
- McMurry University Co-Op- Immediate family members of full-time faculty, staff and administration are eligible for Education Benefits at McMurry University. Please check with the Financial Aid Office for the current benefit policy.
Financial Aid Office, 793-4713 or on campus ext. 4713.
- Tuition Exchange Co-Op- Immediate family members of full-time faculty, staff, and administration are eligible to participate in the Tuition Exchange program with 100 member institutions across the United States. Please check with the Vice-President for Academic Affairs office, 793-3807 or on campus ext. 3807. Certain restrictions apply.
For other miscellaneous employee benefit programs & services, please visit your Employee Handbook for a complete listing.