BookMyne has been UPDATED!
BookMyne™ makes it quick and easy to access our library catalog on your mobile devices! Search our catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iPhone or Android device.
• Search for libraries by name, or browse a list of nearby libraries.
• Search for books by title, author, or subject and place holds on interesting items.
• Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search
for available copies at your library.
• Download ebooks from your library’s catalog to your mobile device.
• Check out the latest USA Today and New York Times bestsellers to discover new books.
• Keep track of your library account and manage your checkouts, holds, fees, lists, and account information.”
BookMyne 3.0 in iTunes for iPhones
BookMyne 3.0 in Amazon (Androids minimum 1.6 & up)
BookMyne 4.0 in Google Play for Androids (Androids minimum 2.3 & up)
EBSCO MOBILE/ MULTI-SEARCH
- with your mobile phone
- hit your library web page
- run an Multi-Search (login is MCM Username & Password)
- Multi-Search will detect you are mobile and present results
using their slick new mobile interface.
BioOne on-the-go access to more than 170 bioscience journals through your iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, or tablet device.
JSTOR uses responsive design for patrons to use on mobile devices.