to Move Off Campus
Approval to live off campus must be obtained from Jason Feltz (CC 104, ext. 6550) through application. You must meet one of the following requirements to be granted off campus approval:
• You have completed a minimum of 60 McMurry credit hours or lived on campus for 4 LONG (fall or spring) semesters.
Off-Campus requests will only be accepted and reviewed from April 15-August 1 of each year.
• You are at least 21 years of age.
• You are living with a parent or legal guardian within a 30 mile radius of campus.
• You are married or getting married within the current semester.
• To apply for a medical exemption, please contact the Housing office to request a Medical Exemption packet.
If at the time of approval you have a residence hall room reserved and/or a meal plan you must ask the Housing or Student Affairs office for additional paperwork to change and/or cancel these reservations before your billing can be adjusted.
Off Campus Application:
Word Document PDF Document