To create a campus-wide community interest in student success and satisfaction at McMurry University.
1. Provide students with support and encouragement that leads to improved retention,
academic performance and success.
2. Provide connections and information on services and programs which promote student
success and enhance the students' quality of life.
3. Identify students at risk of leaving McMurry University.
4. Increase faculty and staff responsibility and support in the retention of students by creating
a system for the referral of students indentified at risk with minimal time demands and easy to use.
5. Organize employee-wide education sessions on student problem identification.
6. Develop an academic probation program that provides advising, management, and evaluation
of student success.